WHAT ELSE WOULD YOU CALL GETTING A BETTER HOME FOR LESS MONEY?
When done right, green building produces an ultra-comfortable home with the lowest cost of ownership. It also conserves resources and protects the environment for future generations.
A green home
- Makes intelligent use of energy through its energy envelope and furnishings
- Is structurally resilient in a changing environment
- Supports well-being and healthy living
- Protects precious water resources
- Reduces waste and encourages reuse
- Preserves nature and wildlife